World Transit displays information about public transport anywhere in the world.
If you want to reach a certain place, World Transit shows you different routes including bus, metro, tram, train... as well as inform the distance and time involved.
You'll see the results with how much you need to walk, the direction and the number of stops...
Also you can check stops nearby yours, seeing timetables and knowing when the next bus/metro/train will arrive.
Now you can access to a bus/metro map database of a lot of cities around the world.
- Navigation for public transport including bus, metro, tram, train and ferry.
- Searching for addresses or points on the map to create routes.
- The routes include transport type, number of transfers, direction and number of stops, time walking...
- You can change the time of arrival to plan future routes.
- Save your most frequent locations to quickly create routes from your position.
- World coverage, you can use this application anywhere in the world.
- Find closest stops to your position or anywhere.
- Check the lines of the stops with their timetables, how to get there...
- Save your most used stops in favorites for quick reference.
- Save routes and open them offline.
- Bus/metro maps of important cities around the world.
- The only app with routes in Japan
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
World Transit - Metro and bus Routes & Schedules is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-31. The program can be installed on iOS.
World Transit - Metro and bus Routes & Schedules (version 4.1) has a file size of 29.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.